The Yeti 6000X is the largest Goal Zero all in one electrical package. The Yeti 6000 has a 500AH Lithium battery when compared to other 12v Lithium alternatives. The Yeti 6000 is a good option for van conversions where space or portability is a desire. Goal Zero cannot be beat for a compact system design with an integrated 2000w inverter.
In addition to van conversions, the Yeti 6000X works well for RVs, trailers, works sites, and off-grid homes. Includes Free Shipping across Canada.
- Weight: 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.1 x 17 in (38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 24 months
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 500g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.