The Solo was born on the back of the success of the Hammerhead bumper. We love the Hammerhead for off-roading but countless customers wanted something lighter, DIY install, and without the expense of a winch.
The Solo is an all-aluminum bumper that comes in at a stunning 17lbs! The unit is laser cut, computer formed, and hand TIG welded by our master welders. The end result is a rugged and stunning beautifully piece of equipment.
The Solo blends seamlessly into the front end like it was an off-road package from the factory. It is the perfect platform to mount off-road lights that keep things illuminated when you're on that lonely trail.
One of the best aspects of the new Solo is that it doesn't require relocating or adjusting the onboard safety sensors. The factory radar sensor, adaptive cruise, emergency brake assist, and front-facing camera all remain untouched. The parking sensors simply snap into the Solo and you're good to go.
Additionally, the Solo does not require any cutting or modifying of the factory bumper (if running sensors you do have to drill a hole in plastic)
- Fits (2019-Present Sprinter Vans)
- Color: Black (Mesh: Black, Gunmetal or Tan)
- Fits Sprinter, Revel, and Storyteller Overland
- Rugged and lightweight (17lbs)
- Bolts on in about 15mins (running sensors can add about 10 mins)
- No changes to the radar sensor or camera
- 3/16" Aluminum construction with steel mounting brackets
- Light mounting options
- Includes license plate mounting holes
- Not winch compatible
- Cutout for tow hook use
- Lights (Baja LP4) and Light Mounts Not Included
The Solo bumper is intended as a brush guard and is not designed to protect against an animal strike or in any way add to the protection of the van.
Currently 4-6 weeks lead time. Installation is available in Squamish, BC. Free shipping is not available due to the large size.