A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage.
- Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed
- 5 years warranty
Select your controller size based on the overall wattage of your solar panel array. The following is a rough guide. Please consult your installer or solar panel manufacture to confirm the required size:
- 100/20 for up to 200w of solar panels.
- 100/30 for up to 300w of solar panels.
- 100/50 for up to 600w of solar panels.