The ARB twin compressor is the best option for onboard air for your Sprinter or Transit van. The ARB Twin can easily inflate all four tires after airing down for offroad driving. Onboard air is also great for bike tires, inflatable SUPs, kites and blowing out water lines or your dusty van floor!
- Constructed primarily of lightweight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- The highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High-efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum airflow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble-free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash-resistant air filter assemblies for a cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids).
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy-duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
In stock and available to ship.